Are you one of them with an immaculate writing skill? Are you confident and crafty enough to take up challenges? There you have certainly come to the right place.
StartupWhale, which is a fruitful and practical venture commenced to showcase articles concealed by one arcade, is offering you the best scholarship which will suffice your pockets.
We at StartupWhale incorporate minute business ideas into the heads of entrepreneurs so that their venture is beneficial. Here we pen down the characterizations and specialities of the most successful business ideas which would generate soaring revenue for the entrepreneurs.
StartupWhale basically administers any kind of content possible in an articulated form. Guests are also able to post on the StartupWhale if the content is substantial and also if the write-up is relevant to entrepreneurs, contractors and brains trying to start any business.
A platform which would unearth futuristic unicorn and is a gateway to showcase your products as well as reviewing them is a stage where you want to cast yourself on.
- Candidates who are interested to apply must be U.S. citizens or a legal U.S. resident with necessary authentication (international transfer students are eligible if enrolling in a US institution).
- Currently registered full-time in a degree program (proof will be required before the award is being distributed) at an accredited college in the United States.
- Minimum GPA should at least be 3.
- You need to be 18 years or above to enroll for this scholarship program.
Deadline for Application:
- What you need to do is submit an entire application by Oct 31, 2018. This is the last date to submit your application.
- Results will be declared by December 20, 2018.
- This scholarship program will reinstate itself on May 1, 2019.
A cheque of $750 (Non-Renewable) will be directly sent to the address which has been inscribed on your Application Form.
- “Entrepreneur ideas for Students”
- “Easy ecommerce business Ideas”
- “Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the eCommerce business”
- Fill up the registration form. Check if all your particulars are foolproof.
- An authentic article of 700 to 1000 words must be completed by the allotted time on the required topics mentioned above. Kindly put it across in PDF or Word Document. The essay must be creative and to the point.
- Gather a proof of enrolment from your current institution in PDF format.
- Remember, infringement is discouraged. Any article if found plagiarised will be disqualified immediately.
Email your signed essays with your full name, university name, and your address to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Startupwhlae Scholarship” before the end of the current application period. One person can send only one entry.
How to Increase your Chances of winning the scholarship
- Submit a complete application. Make sure all your details, be it personal or professional, is being integrated properly. Major details such as your phone number, address, school name, college name, and your field of education must be filled up.
- Write the content on the required topics (Writing on the wrong topic will be ineligible to win the Scholarship). Also, keep in mind that copied content and falsification will not be encouraged. Be exquisite with your grammar and try to frame flawless sentences.