Enlightly : Enlighten Organisations With Your Honest Feedback
“Your feedback is powerful. It’s time you were paid for it” The slogan of Enlightly. There are many organizations that want customer feedback but no one pays you for it. The concept of Enlightly is that you will get paid for your opinions, so make it count.
Enlightly was founded in 2016 in London, England. It is an app that has been created as a fun and rewarding way for people to share feedback with their favorite brands and services.
- The app allows you and gives you the power and purpose to help other organizations make better decisions and reduce waste across a wide range of topics. It makes your opinions count.
- You can choose to receive your reward by way of a financial incentive either into your bank account or into your PayPal account. You can also opt for it to be given to a charity of your choice.
- The system is totally confidential. You have full anonymity of your opinions.
ON THAT NOTE
- Keep your opinions to yourself. That is not what Enlightly want. They want your opinion and they will pay you for it.
- Enlightly is still in beta stage
- Like Enlightly on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/enlightlyapp/.
- Follow Enlightly on Twitter https://twitter.com/enlightlyapp.
- If you have free time, even if it is 5 minutes, use it to give your opinion.
- It is easy to download. You can download it for free on iOS.
You may be interested
eCommerce Website Builder – Create an eCommerce Website using ShopyGenChang Kevin - Mar 14, 2018
With the initiation of the present eCommerce marketplace and its immense upgrade every day, we are experiencing a lot of old trends coming back. If you are…
5 Best Drop Shipping Companies – You Should KnowChang Kevin - Mar 11, 2018
The universe of drop shipping is regularly acclaimed as the easiest method to sell items on the web. Despite the fact that drop shipping accompanies different challenges,…
20 Best Affordable Marketing Ideas for Small BusinessChang Kevin - Mar 07, 2018
Marketing is the way to achieve your goals in pretty much all organizations. It's not uncommon, indeed, for an average item with extraordinary advertising to outshine a…