Enlightly : Enlighten Organisations With Your Honest Feedback
“Your feedback is powerful. It’s time you were paid for it” The slogan of Enlightly. There are many organizations that want customer feedback but no one pays you for it. The concept of Enlightly is that you will get paid for your opinions, so make it count.
Enlightly was founded in 2016 in London, England. It is an app that has been created as a fun and rewarding way for people to share feedback with their favorite brands and services.
- The app allows you and gives you the power and purpose to help other organizations make better decisions and reduce waste across a wide range of topics. It makes your opinions count.
- You can choose to receive your reward by way of a financial incentive either into your bank account or into your PayPal account. You can also opt for it to be given to a charity of your choice.
- The system is totally confidential. You have full anonymity of your opinions.
ON THAT NOTE
- Keep your opinions to yourself. That is not what Enlightly want. They want your opinion and they will pay you for it.
- Enlightly is still in beta stage
- Like Enlightly on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/enlightlyapp/.
- Follow Enlightly on Twitter https://twitter.com/enlightlyapp.
- If you have free time, even if it is 5 minutes, use it to give your opinion.
- It is easy to download. You can download it for free on iOS.
You may be interested
How to Create a Chatbot from Scratch?Chang Kevin - Dec 14, 2017
Chatbots are artificial intelligence frameworks which communicate with us by means of a content or voice interface. Those communications can be clear, such as asking the bot…
Facebook Messenger Bot – All You Need to KnowChang Kevin - Dec 12, 2017
A bot is ideally a Facebook page used to respond to users with immediate effect. Bots generally automate transactions, conversations, and work-flow. With the popularity gained by…