Enlightly : Enlighten Organisations With Your Honest Feedback
“Your feedback is powerful. It’s time you were paid for it” The slogan of Enlightly. There are many organizations that want customer feedback but no one pays you for it. The concept of Enlightly is that you will get paid for your opinions, so make it count.
Enlightly was founded in 2016 in London, England. It is an app that has been created as a fun and rewarding way for people to share feedback with their favorite brands and services.
- The app allows you and gives you the power and purpose to help other organizations make better decisions and reduce waste across a wide range of topics. It makes your opinions count.
- You can choose to receive your reward by way of a financial incentive either into your bank account or into your PayPal account. You can also opt for it to be given to a charity of your choice.
- The system is totally confidential. You have full anonymity of your opinions.
ON THAT NOTE
- Keep your opinions to yourself. That is not what Enlightly want. They want your opinion and they will pay you for it.
- Enlightly is still in beta stage
- Like Enlightly on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/enlightlyapp/.
- Follow Enlightly on Twitter https://twitter.com/enlightlyapp.
- If you have free time, even if it is 5 minutes, use it to give your opinion.
- It is easy to download. You can download it for free on iOS.
You may be interested
Top 5 E-Learning Development ProgramsChang Kevin - Nov 30, 2018
With the advent of modern technologies in web-development, there has been a revolution in the learning and teaching methods. Education is astonishingly finding its home beyond the…
How to Become a Sex Toy Tester and Make Money [Complete Guide]Chang Kevin - Nov 26, 2018
There are somethings that couples surely love doing together – Dinner, Celebration, and Sex. Women love using sex toys. This can be attributed to many reasons –…
What are Web Push Notifications? 11 Ways to increase eCommerce ConversionsChang Kevin - Nov 10, 2018
You can call them to push notifications, push messages or push alerts. Today, the short messages that pop up on your smartphone have become an inseparable part…