Enlightly : Enlighten Organisations With Your Honest Feedback
“Your feedback is powerful. It’s time you were paid for it” The slogan of Enlightly. There are many organizations that want customer feedback but no one pays you for it. The concept of Enlightly is that you will get paid for your opinions, so make it count.
Enlightly was founded in 2016 in London, England. It is an app that has been created as a fun and rewarding way for people to share feedback with their favorite brands and services.
- The app allows you and gives you the power and purpose to help other organizations make better decisions and reduce waste across a wide range of topics. It makes your opinions count.
- You can choose to receive your reward by way of a financial incentive either into your bank account or into your PayPal account. You can also opt for it to be given to a charity of your choice.
- The system is totally confidential. You have full anonymity of your opinions.
ON THAT NOTE
- Keep your opinions to yourself. That is not what Enlightly want. They want your opinion and they will pay you for it.
- Enlightly is still in beta stage
- Like Enlightly on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/enlightlyapp/.
- Follow Enlightly on Twitter https://twitter.com/enlightlyapp.
- If you have free time, even if it is 5 minutes, use it to give your opinion.
- It is easy to download. You can download it for free on iOS.
You may be interested
Why Should Business Opt For Android App Development?Chang Kevin - Jun 14, 2019
One of the biggest reasons for choosing Android is that it has the biggest app store. IPhone is right behind but, you can take away the title…
How the restaurant business is booming with push notifications?Chang Kevin - Jun 03, 2019
Did you know, American consumers spend 33% of their income on housing, 15.8% on transportation, and 12.6% on food. The ever-growing food and restaurant business has evolved…
How to Create a live sports streaming website and Monetize with pay Per View?Chang Kevin - May 15, 2019
Sports is blessed with a never-ending craze among the fans. From club soccer, cricket, rugby, baseball to chess matches, fans always buy tickets to their favorite sporting…