Learn to Trade with Bitcoin Flip Trading Simulator
When bitcoin was $1, most of us wouldn’t have even looked at it. Now, bitcoin has surpassed the 8k mark and many are jumping to get their hands on more bitcoin. In just 6 years, the value of bitcoin skyrocketed 8000x. However, no one is late for the party as analyst are expecting the price of bitcoin to go beyond $200k.
For those unable to get their hands on a proper mining rig, not to worry as you trade bitcoin for profit instead. In trading you will always want to buy low and sell high and Bitcoin Flip trading simulator (available for Android, iOS)provides you the opportunity to work on this golden rule. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and prices can swing drastically in minutes. Bitcoin flip is the perfect platform to sharpen your cryptocurrency trading skills to prepare you for the real deal.
1. Trading simulator with 6 cryptocurrencies
Head on to the trading simulator and use your virtual cash to start trading on some of the more popular cryptocurrencies. Besides bitcoin, here are some of the other crypto available for trading.
- Ethereum can be said to be second to bitcoin and has seen an equally astounding bull run comparable to bitcoin in 2017. From just a few dollars each to over $300 currently, ethereum is another crypto that gained the attention of many.
- Litecoin is another top 5 in the market cap and facilitates payments 4 times faster than bitcoin. Litecoin trading pairs are also available on exchanges so don’t sleep on this crypto
- Dash was formally known as darkcoin before it got its current name. Users are able to shop with Dash and they also have their own visa debit card.
- Ripple is adopted by banks and other merchants due to its speed and low cost. Its has over a 100 customers with big names such as Standard Chartered and American Express inside.
- Monero is one of the up and coming crypto and focuses more on privacy and decentralization. It was released in 2014 and is trading above the $100 levels.
It is so easy to monitor your portfolio and profits with our real time simulator. You can also limit loss or take profit at a certain amount or you can just let it be and continue to see your profit increase.
2. Start with $5,000 play money and see how much it grows.
Bitcoin flip gives every user $5000 virtual cash to be used on the trading simulator. See how far you can take the $5000 to and watch your money grow. Cryptocurrency trading is 24hours and it never stops! Make a trade anywhere, anytime or whenever you like.
3. Have fun climbing the leaderboards
By connecting on Facebook, you will be able to compete with others. Just go between the tabs and you can see where you stand among your friends, your country and even worldwide. Show everyone the top trader you can be and how profitable it is to trade cryptocurrencies. Inviting more friends will also entitle you to more funds as bitcoin flip gives you a $500 bonus for each friend you invite. That means more funds for you to trade and more profit to be earned!
4.Easy to use
Bitcoin flip’s trading simulator allows you to purchase your desired cryptocurrency instantly and shows your profit and loss straight away. Selling is equally easy with the press of a button. Other than the trading simulator screen, you will only need to navigate to the ranking screen which shows your trading standing among the rest.
You may be interested
Why are People Addicted to Porn? Why are We Addicted to Porn?Chang Kevin - Sep 21, 2018
A few days ago, I ran into a friend. He is working as a sexologist in Los Angeles. We had a casual conversation and later during the…
How to Setup a Webcam Website Like Chaturbate and Make MoneyChang Kevin - Sep 17, 2018
Ok, so we’ve all seen sites like Chaturbate by now, haven’t we? You know what I’m talking, the most frequently asked questions – how to start a…