Nubiz : Store Important Prospecting Information
Founded in 2015, Nubiz is a Belgian startup. Nubiz is like an online business card holder, diary and calendar rolled into one. It works by helping you store important business card and client information whenever you are in a meeting, in a conference or in a trade show, keeping track of who you met and when you should follow up with your prospects. Basically, all the information that you need at your fingertips, literally.
BENEFITS OF NUBIZ
- All under one roof – you now no longer need to worry about keeping business cards safe or details of any potential leads that you have scribbled on a paper that is now missing. All your relevant information can now be stored in one piece and in one place.
- No scribbling of notes – you no longer have to scribble notes at the back of business cards. Nubiz can be used to make all your notes and to chase up relevant information.
- Mobile and compact – there is no need for you to carry cumbersome briefcases containing files etc. All the information that you require can be stored on your mobile via the Nubiz.
- Cloud technology – There is no risk of losing any sort of information as it will all in stored in the cloud.
INTERESTING FEATURES OF NUBIZ
- Ability to create lists for meetings and events.
- You can add a lead level so that you can prioritize your tasks accordingly.
- Enable you to take pictures of business cards for storage purposes.
- Will associate notes of business cards and will make notes of meetings.
ABOUT THE OWNER
Konrad Holubek is the founder of Nubiz. He has the following under his belt:
- Founder of Advizee – A mobile application that allows you to receive or give advise using video calls.
- Co Founder and CEO of Elbee – smart wireless earphones that enable you to listen to music and notifications, take and receive calls, manage mobile apps hands free.
- Co Founder of MartialAdventures.com – first ever website where you can book martial arts holidays in the best academies and camps around the world.
Married, he lives in Brussels, although his origin is in Oslo, Norway. He studied at HEC Paris and speaks five different languages. He is a Calvin and Hobbes fan and is a passionate entrepreneur who likes tweeting about startups.
ON A FINAL NOTE
- Nubiz is now at the beta stage.
- Exclusive access to the beta version.
- Free access to app when it launches.
You may be interested
Why outsourcing is the competitive edge for today’s startups?Chang Kevin - Jul 18, 2019
Startup outsourcing is considered as an active practice in corporate sectors that allows the business to distribute assets more effectively, achieve core competencies, and broaden their product…
Why you need to build a messenger bot for your business right nowChang Kevin - Jul 17, 2019
Considering the buzz App Ecosystem created and its steady evolution since then, people have begun to approach brands via messaging platforms. According to Twilio global research- 66%…