QRUUZ : Find and Engage with Your Target Audience on Twitter
Qruuz is the brainchild of some experts whose main motto was to identify potential customers from twitter for a company on behalf of them, so that the company can get rid of from this cumbersome job and may focus their interest in some other sectors. Qruuz is flooded with some erudite personnel’s who have extensive knowledge in this domain and they follow some steps to accomplish the whole process.
- Takes the guesswork out of finding keywords – It becomes easy to find keywords as it presents you with the most frequently used keywords on Twitter
- Makes it easy to measure the effectiveness of your keywords–The guesswork is taken out of your efforts and allows you to spend your time on the more valuable keywords.
- Your brand is not put at risk by handing control of your account to an automated service – Qruuz allows you to efficiently control what sort of tweets you like or retweet without violating the Twitter Rules.
- Maintaining your relationships with existing followers is made easier with Qruuz. It will remind you to interact with followers that you have not made contact with for some time.
- Allows you to be productive in your spare time –As soon as your keyword searches are set up, you can check in on your search results and simply mark the tweet results that you want to like or retweet. It is easy and does not take up much time.
They welcome their clients mainly with three types of packages like gold, silver and bronze.
- The gold package is the premium and best package for any one. In this package, Qruuz handles three consecutive twitter accounts and provide 15 keywords searches and 5000 interactions per month. Usually gold package comes for approximately $14.95 per month.
- For silver package, they handle only one twitter account and provide 3 keywords searches and 1000 interactions per month with their clients.
- They also offer a free package called “Bronze package” to their clients. This package comes with one keyword search and 150 interactions a month.
- Qruuz was started in the year 2016.
- It is currently in beta stage
You may be interested
Why outsourcing is the competitive edge for today’s startups?Chang Kevin - Jul 18, 2019
Startup outsourcing is considered as an active practice in corporate sectors that allows the business to distribute assets more effectively, achieve core competencies, and broaden their product…
Why you need to build a messenger bot for your business right nowChang Kevin - Jul 17, 2019
Considering the buzz App Ecosystem created and its steady evolution since then, people have begun to approach brands via messaging platforms. According to Twilio global research- 66%…