Bouquet – An Open Source Analytics Platform
Bouquet is an open source analytics toolbox to enable you to explore, share and connect your data to applications and visualizations. It provides a solution that lets non-technical users to analyze data via applications and without any SQL, and developers build self-service analytic apps in minutes. The company has been founded in 2016 in the United States of America.
EASY – An easy way to explore and visualize your data. All you need to do is connect to your existing data source.
SCALABLE – Enables you to set up a new cluster in the cloud. You can also boost your current infrastructure.
FLEXIBLE – Giving you total control, you can create your own analytic applications on top of a simple and robust framework easily.
You can connect and analyze with the following data sources.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Drill
Listed below are some of the ready to use analytic applications:
- OB Analytics – business and analyst meet to explore, visualize, understand and export a pre-configured OB Studio dataset.
- BBD3 – a data visualization application that lets you create and save visualizations on top of your SQL data using Bouquet and D3.js
- Squid Flow – helps you to understand your customers by visualizing how they use your product.
- Path Analysis – identifies the most common paths through your platform and measure customer engagement.
- Counter – facilitates the reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent, credible and compatible way.
- Analytics Dashboard – Identifies trouble spots, which lead to higher customer satisfaction.
The business world would not be interesting if there was no competition. Let us look at a few of Bouquet’s potential competitors:
- QUEDOO – Data visualization made simple.
- DATAPEAK – Create and share beautiful interactive data visualizations.
- DEXIMAL – A website analytics you will be happy to monitor.
- JUT – Dataflow analytics platform built for devops.
- QUERYTREE – Explore and understand your data through visualization.
You may be interested
5 Best eCommerce Software to Build Multi-Vendor MarketplacesTanmay Sarkar - Sep 21, 2017
Multi-vendor marketplaces allow sellers to sell not only physical goods but also digital goods. When third-party vendors host their respective products, customers are given an array of…
How to Increase eCommerce Sales using Facebook AdvertisingTanmay Sarkar - Sep 19, 2017
If you are looking to increase your sales then there is no better platform than Facebook. Facebook has come up with some scintillating ideas which would certainly increase…
How to Start a Successful YouTube Channel – An Ultimate GuideTanmay Sarkar - Sep 16, 2017
Creating a YouTube channel can be done in an instant, but somehow the success rate would depend upon the amount of time and effort you put into…