Bouquet – An Open Source Analytics Platform
Bouquet is an open source analytics toolbox to enable you to explore, share and connect your data to applications and visualizations. It provides a solution that lets non-technical users to analyze data via applications and without any SQL, and developers build self-service analytic apps in minutes. The company has been founded in 2016 in the United States of America.
EASY – An easy way to explore and visualize your data. All you need to do is connect to your existing data source.
SCALABLE – Enables you to set up a new cluster in the cloud. You can also boost your current infrastructure.
FLEXIBLE – Giving you total control, you can create your own analytic applications on top of a simple and robust framework easily.
You can connect and analyze with the following data sources.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Drill
Listed below are some of the ready to use analytic applications:
- OB Analytics – business and analyst meet to explore, visualize, understand and export a pre-configured OB Studio dataset.
- BBD3 – a data visualization application that lets you create and save visualizations on top of your SQL data using Bouquet and D3.js
- Squid Flow – helps you to understand your customers by visualizing how they use your product.
- Path Analysis – identifies the most common paths through your platform and measure customer engagement.
- Counter – facilitates the reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent, credible and compatible way.
- Analytics Dashboard – Identifies trouble spots, which lead to higher customer satisfaction.
The business world would not be interesting if there was no competition. Let us look at a few of Bouquet’s potential competitors:
- QUEDOO – Data visualization made simple.
- DATAPEAK – Create and share beautiful interactive data visualizations.
- DEXIMAL – A website analytics you will be happy to monitor.
- JUT – Dataflow analytics platform built for devops.
- QUERYTREE – Explore and understand your data through visualization.
You may be interested
Learn To Trade with Trading GameChang Kevin - May 11, 2018
The Trading Game is free to use an app developed by experts of trading and the financial markets. It is designed to teach beginners how to profit…
15 Best Business Name Generators – Free Company Name IdeasChang Kevin - May 09, 2018
Brainstorming to come up with the best name for your business can be a tedious task. But it doesn’t need to be. With some of the top…
How to make money from Instagram – Ultimate GuideChang Kevin - Apr 18, 2018
Instagrammers are ruling digitally. They are no less than celluloid celebrities, especially moneywise. It may come as a surprise that the most popular ones merely existed as…