Bouquet – An Open Source Analytics Platform
Bouquet is an open source analytics toolbox to enable you to explore, share and connect your data to applications and visualizations. It provides a solution that lets non-technical users to analyze data via applications and without any SQL, and developers build self-service analytic apps in minutes. The company has been founded in 2016 in the United States of America.
EASY – An easy way to explore and visualize your data. All you need to do is connect to your existing data source.
SCALABLE – Enables you to set up a new cluster in the cloud. You can also boost your current infrastructure.
FLEXIBLE – Giving you total control, you can create your own analytic applications on top of a simple and robust framework easily.
You can connect and analyze with the following data sources.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Drill
Listed below are some of the ready to use analytic applications:
- OB Analytics – business and analyst meet to explore, visualize, understand and export a pre-configured OB Studio dataset.
- BBD3 – a data visualization application that lets you create and save visualizations on top of your SQL data using Bouquet and D3.js
- Squid Flow – helps you to understand your customers by visualizing how they use your product.
- Path Analysis – identifies the most common paths through your platform and measure customer engagement.
- Counter – facilitates the reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent, credible and compatible way.
- Analytics Dashboard – Identifies trouble spots, which lead to higher customer satisfaction.
The business world would not be interesting if there was no competition. Let us look at a few of Bouquet’s potential competitors:
- QUEDOO – Data visualization made simple.
- DATAPEAK – Create and share beautiful interactive data visualizations.
- DEXIMAL – A website analytics you will be happy to monitor.
- JUT – Dataflow analytics platform built for devops.
- QUERYTREE – Explore and understand your data through visualization.
You may be interested
20 Best Ways to make money OnlineChang Kevin - Dec 31, 2017
The internet has employed over a million individuals in the past two decades or so. It has provided numerous ways to make money sitting at home. However,…
Top 10 Twitch Streamers – You Should KnowChang Kevin - Dec 29, 2017
With the rising success of Twitch in the streaming industry, you can rest assured that a lot of gamers have dedicated their lives to “Twitch” in order…