Bouquet – An Open Source Analytics Platform
Bouquet is an open source analytics toolbox to enable you to explore, share and connect your data to applications and visualizations. It provides a solution that lets non-technical users to analyze data via applications and without any SQL, and developers build self-service analytic apps in minutes. The company has been founded in 2016 in the United States of America.
EASY – An easy way to explore and visualize your data. All you need to do is connect to your existing data source.
SCALABLE – Enables you to set up a new cluster in the cloud. You can also boost your current infrastructure.
FLEXIBLE – Giving you total control, you can create your own analytic applications on top of a simple and robust framework easily.
You can connect and analyze with the following data sources.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Drill
Listed below are some of the ready to use analytic applications:
- OB Analytics – business and analyst meet to explore, visualize, understand and export a pre-configured OB Studio dataset.
- BBD3 – a data visualization application that lets you create and save visualizations on top of your SQL data using Bouquet and D3.js
- Squid Flow – helps you to understand your customers by visualizing how they use your product.
- Path Analysis – identifies the most common paths through your platform and measure customer engagement.
- Counter – facilitates the reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent, credible and compatible way.
- Analytics Dashboard – Identifies trouble spots, which lead to higher customer satisfaction.
The business world would not be interesting if there was no competition. Let us look at a few of Bouquet’s potential competitors:
- QUEDOO – Data visualization made simple.
- DATAPEAK – Create and share beautiful interactive data visualizations.
- DEXIMAL – A website analytics you will be happy to monitor.
- JUT – Dataflow analytics platform built for devops.
- QUERYTREE – Explore and understand your data through visualization.
You may be interested
5 Essential Things to Know Before Starting a BusinessChang Kevin - Oct 21, 2019
We are fortunate enough to live in a society that is defined by opportunities. It has never been more straightforward or easier for individuals to fulfill their…
Reasons Why Personalized Tote Bags Are Good for Your Own BusinessChang Kevin - Oct 12, 2019
As entrepreneurs use personalized tote bags to promote their brands, they imagine giving them to as many clients as possible. They also imagine many more people looking…
Is Your Business Ready To Buy Its Own Company Vehicles?Chang Kevin - Sep 24, 2019
As of August 2019, there are a total of 1,198,419 units of brand new light trucks sold all over the US. This denotes a 16.4 percent increase compared…