Bouquet – An Open Source Analytics Platform
Bouquet is an open source analytics toolbox to enable you to explore, share and connect your data to applications and visualizations. It provides a solution that lets non-technical users to analyze data via applications and without any SQL, and developers build self-service analytic apps in minutes. The company has been founded in 2016 in the United States of America.
EASY – An easy way to explore and visualize your data. All you need to do is connect to your existing data source.
SCALABLE – Enables you to set up a new cluster in the cloud. You can also boost your current infrastructure.
FLEXIBLE – Giving you total control, you can create your own analytic applications on top of a simple and robust framework easily.
You can connect and analyze with the following data sources.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Drill
Listed below are some of the ready to use analytic applications:
- OB Analytics – business and analyst meet to explore, visualize, understand and export a pre-configured OB Studio dataset.
- BBD3 – a data visualization application that lets you create and save visualizations on top of your SQL data using Bouquet and D3.js
- Squid Flow – helps you to understand your customers by visualizing how they use your product.
- Path Analysis – identifies the most common paths through your platform and measure customer engagement.
- Counter – facilitates the reporting of online usage statistics in a consistent, credible and compatible way.
- Analytics Dashboard – Identifies trouble spots, which lead to higher customer satisfaction.
The business world would not be interesting if there was no competition. Let us look at a few of Bouquet’s potential competitors:
- QUEDOO – Data visualization made simple.
- DATAPEAK – Create and share beautiful interactive data visualizations.
- DEXIMAL – A website analytics you will be happy to monitor.
- JUT – Dataflow analytics platform built for devops.
- QUERYTREE – Explore and understand your data through visualization.
You may be interested
How to Make $5000 USD Every Month from Adult Tube SitesChang Kevin - Jan 24, 2019
Pornographic industry in the late 90s was about three things - glamor, smiles and DVDs. Glamorous models had to sign contracts, smile in front of cameras, and…
Top 5 E-Learning Development ProgramsChang Kevin - Nov 30, 2018
With the advent of modern technologies in web-development, there has been a revolution in the learning and teaching methods. Education is astonishingly finding its home beyond the…
How to Become a Sex Toy Tester and Make Money [Complete Guide]Chang Kevin - Nov 26, 2018
There are somethings that couples surely love doing together – Dinner, Celebration, and Sex. Women love using sex toys. This can be attributed to many reasons –…